Total number of people visit our blog

Breaking

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Essay/Article on Who Am I


                                        WHO AM I

I am an amalgamation of bitter and sweet. I am a cool-minded and cheerful person and love to mind my own business however if somebody interferes or pokes in my life I can turn into a devil in no time. I love keeping my things in place and do not like anybody touching them.
My cheerful and easy going nature has won me several friends. My friends, cousins and other family members love spending time with me. We all have a great time together. However, they are aware that I have set some boundaries and I lose my temper the moment somebody crosses them. So, though they enjoy my company they make sure they remain cautious about things that I don’t like.
I am good in studies and also like taking part in extra-curricular activities. I am particularly fond of mathematics. I find the subject quite interesting and love solving the math's problems whenever I get time. I aim to do PhD in this subject when I grow up. I also love playing basket ball. I am the captain of the basket ball team in my school and we have won several inter-school basket ball tournaments. For me, playing this game is the best way to de-stress.





No comments:

Post a Comment